Ghost and Vampire Walking Tour Of The French Quarter
Master Storytellers guide groups through darkened streets for a historically accurate fun-filled tour full of New Orleans ghost stories and tales of Vampires.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
HIstoric Neighborhood in New Orleans Louisiana
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: French Quarter Phantoms, 718 N Rampart St Corner of Orleans Street and Rampart Street, New Orleans, LA 70116-3009
Check in location
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
Hear the story of Madame Lalaurie, New Orleans mistress of human horror and the hauntings associated with the Mansion. Story is told from the sidewalk, no tours enter the Mansion. It is a private residence.
Duration: 12 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 718 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Jackson Square, 701 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Lalaurie Mansion
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Check in for your tour using your name. No need to print and hand in tickets.
Average 4.54 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Puerto Vallarta and TripAdvisor
Richard was an excellent guide! Very informative and interesting.
La Laurie Mansion was the highlight of the tour!!!
Although it was a bit graphic and gory, it was really interesting and the capper was, one of us was able to get a photo for a ghost.
We enjoyed our tour thoroughly. We had a group of 5, three of which were children who really enjoyed all the history, especially my young son. I think my guides name was Justin, he was friendly and made the tour fun with his cheesy jokes.
Didn't know what to expect on this tour. If you're into ghost and vampire story's this is the place to visit. Bobby Thomas was the best ghost and vampire story guide. Keep it funny and serious about the story's. A must be place to visit in new Orleans.
Loved our fun guide! Tour was interesting. So glad we did it
So fun and I love the ghost stories! This was not a scary tour and would be appropriate for older children.
Malika was a great story teller. Really enjoyed this tour. Very fairly priced.
Good tour, very informative guide, would recommend!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-7957P2
Similar Tours & Activities