Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience while soaking up the beauty of New Orleans. On this Sunday brunch cruise, travel along the Mississippi River while enjoying live jazz music and savoring a lovely tableside brunch. This authentic paddle-wheel riverboat will whisk you away to the romance and ambiance of yesteryear. Don't forget your camera, as you'll see amazing panoramas of New Orleans' skyline!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely cruise along the mighty Mississippi. Head to Toulouse Street in the French Quarter at your selected time for your 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise. Board the riverboat that will take you on an old-time ride along the Mississippi River. The vessel has everything from a museum-quality engine room to a megaphone to call the ship's orders.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
As you steam ahead on the Mississippi River, enjoy marvelous views of New Orleans’ skyline while being treated to live music performed by a jazz trio. There is also live narration on board.
Inside the cabin or on the outside decks, sit down to a delectable Louisiana-style buffet brunch. Savor dishes such as egg frittatas, Creole shrimp, cheese grist, bread pudding and fresh fruit (see full menu below), all tasty Louisiana favorites! Drinks including mimosas, punch and Bloody Marys are available for purchase.
Your brunch cruise ends back at the French Quarter with plenty of time to continue your New Orleans sightseeing on land.
Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise Menu
Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Ham
Shrimp and Grits
Shrimp sautéed with onion, bell pepper, and garlic served alongside hot butter grits
Choice of a classic scramble or scramble with fresh spinach and tomato
Biscuits and Gravy
A popular Southern breakfast dish with sausage and white gravy
Turkey Sausage Patties
Made to order with selection of toppings
Mini Croissants and Biscuits
served with jellies and preserves
Chopped and mixed fresh seasonal fruit
Greek Style Yogurt
Served with almond and cinnamon granola
A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon
and rum. Served warm atop vanilla ice cream.
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard
with a decadent white chocolate sauce
Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 Hour Paddle-wheel boat cruise
- Live Jazz Entertainment
- Brunch (if option selected)
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.18 out of 5 stars based on 256 verified reviews from Cool Puerto Vallarta and TripAdvisor
Enjoyed this 2 hour cruise. The brunch was very delicious and had a wonderful selection. The music was a delightful addition. we enjoyed it and enjoyed the sightseeing along the river.
This Cruise was amazing. We were able to sit together as a family as we showed off our "We Are family" royal blue T-shirt. It was very exciting and fun.
Food was amazing. Boarding and disembarking was very orderly and moved quickly. Dining room very clean and looked re-done. The brunch was out of this world. I'd like the recipe for your shrimp and grits . The gentleman speaking the tour was excellent. Loved " the steamboat stompers" just the kind of music I was looking for in NOLA
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-3780STEAMBRU
Similar Tours & Activities