Whale Watching in Puerto Vallarta Cruise All Inclusive
This specialized excursion is designed to capture the magical moment when you have an encounter with the beautiful dolphins and the majestic humpback whales in Banderas Bay. The essence of this Tour is to observe marine life and enjoy beautiful moments when you can calmly contemplate whales and dolphins while playing, jumping and enjoying their natural habitat.
There is no "typical day" in this adventure. We usually let the whales and dolphins "take over" the itinerary. We cannot always predict where we are going to find them, so we let them guide us along their favorite route of the day.
Available from December to March, our Whale Tour is one of the most popular sighting trips in Puerto Vallarta
Continental Breakfast (Coffee, Fruit, Bread, Granola, etc)
National Open Bar on the Boat (Tequila, Rum, Vodka, Beer, Soft Drinks, Juice and Water)
Lunch Croissant Various
Humpback Whale Watching
Too much fun!!!
On board insurance
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: H. Escuela Naval Militar 11, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum, Beer, Tequila, Brandy
- Breakfast - Continental Breakfast (Coffee, Fruit, Bread, Granola)
- Lunch - Lunch Croissant, Sandwich, etc
- Dock Tax $ 25mxn per person
- Ground transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-129286P10
Similar Tours & Activities