Yelapa Waterfall & Majahuitas Snorkeling Tour from Puerto Vallarta
Have fun and relax on the Yelapa and Majahuitas Day Tour from Puerto Vallarta. The quaint little villages of Yelapa and Majahuitas offer some of the best snorkeling at some of the most beautiful coves on the Bay of Banderas. With clear emerald waters and golden sand beaches, Yelapa and Majahuitas are hidden jewels just waiting to be discovered!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is one of the departure locations available for this experience. When departing from Nuevo Vallarta, you'll be cruising by Nuevo Vallarta Beach.
Stop At: Puerto Magico, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Puerto Mágico is one of the departure locations available for this experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
On your way to Yelapa Waterfall, you will cruise through the Bay of Banderas. El Malecon can be viewed from sea as you navigate through the deep blue waters of this paradisiac location.
Stop At: Yelapa Waterfalls, Yelapa Mexico
Explore Yelapa, a remote fishing village located an hour away from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Hike to a natural waterfall or lay back on the beach, the time is yours to enjoy!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Majahuitas Beach, Majahuitas Mexico
A true day in paradise includes access to a secluded beach surrounded by palm trees and turquoise waters. Have fun while snorkeling, kayaking or paddle boarding! There's something for everyone at Majahuitas Beah Club, where you'll also enjoy lunch and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Puerto Magico, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Vallarta Adventures, Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Buffet lunch at Majahuitas Beach
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- All Beverages aboard the boat
- Entry/Admission - Yelapa Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Majahuitas Beach
- Gratuity (optional)
- Horse rentals (additional fees)
- Drinks on the beach at Yelapa (additional fees)
- A port fee of MXP$ 28 must be paid in cash before boarding your boat.
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Magico
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a bathing suit, shorts, a sun hat, sunscreen and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-2736SEA_YEL
Similar Tours & Activities